A new version of the mechatronic simulation program HOTINT can be downloaded. The functionality of the free mechatronic simulation software with focus on mechanics has been extended:
- The new element Rigid3DMinCoord allows an efficient formulation for robotic applications.
- A 64bit version of HOTINT is available.
- You can now create sets of elements.
- The new commands AssignMaterial and AssignLoad allows to assign a material respectively a load to all elements in a set.
- New script commands DeleteElement and DeleteNode allow to remove elements via the script language.
- The functionality of many existing elements has been extended.
- Many variable names have been changed to more intuitive names. more information.
Besides a lot of elements have been improved and numerous bugs have been fixed.